Friday, December 2, 2016

Student Success Statement #28

  1. Can people trust me to do the what's right?
  2. Am I committed to doing my very best?
  3. Do I treat people the way I want to be treated?

"If the answers to these questions are YES, there is no way you can fail"

                                                                                   -Lou Holtz
       What I think this quote means is that if you answered  yes to all these question then failing is something you wont do. These questions determine whether you'll be successful or a failure. The first question can help you if you are running to be president. If people trust you to do the right the more votes you get. If you are committed to doing your best you wont fail. Doing you're best is what allows you to never fail. If you treat people how you like to be treated no one will ever hold a grudge against you and you will overcome any obstacle 

No comments:

Post a Comment