Friday, December 16, 2016

Class Evaluation


Class Evaluation

  1. Some things I enjoyed about this class is that we get to work with computers. We also learn about them and improve on our typing.
  2. Some things I dont like is that we never move seats all year. We type a lot although good, its very boring to do it for an hour and a half.
  3. I would recommend moving seats more often or at least 2 or 3 times. I would also take a break from typing so people wouldn't get bored as easy.
  4. My highlight from this class is yet to be. So far I haven't had a highlight but there is still 6 months of school left.
  5. I did do my best in this class. Partly because it was easy and I wanted to have an A.
  6. No, I am not reading my journal everyday nor writing in it. I only do it when I meet in this class or when I have time to do it.
  7. I am not committed to being a CTR person because no one is perfect. Choosing the right 100% of the time is not possible and it would also drive me crazy.

1 comment:

  1. LLLL
    LLLL
    LLLL
    LLLL
    LLLL
    LLLL
    LLLL
    LLLL
    LLLL
    LLLLLLLLLLL
    LLLLLLLLLLL
    LLLLLLLLLLL
    LLLL
    LLLL
    LLLL
    LLLL
    LLLL
    LLLL
    LLLL
    LLLL
    LLLL
    LLLLLLLLLLL
    LLLLLLLLLLL
    LLLLLLLLLLL
    LLLL
    LLLL
    LLLL
    LLLL
    LLLL
    LLLL
    LLLL
    LLLL
    LLLL
    LLLLLLLLLLL
    LLLLLLLLLLL
    LLLLLLLLLLL

    ReplyDelete