Monday, October 17, 2016

Teacher

Teacher
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to all students in the class;
• Teaching according to the educational needs, abilities and achievement of the individual students and groups of students;
• Adopting and working towards the implementation of the school development plan of the particular school they are giving service in;
• Assigning work, correcting and marking work carried out by his/her students;
• Assessing, recording and reporting on the development, progress, attainment and behavior of one’s students;
Salary: $58,741
Education:
Obtaining a bachelor’s degree. Completing a teacher preparation program, which includes either an undergraduate, master’s, or alternative program.
Demand:
Employment of teachers is expected to grow by 13% between 2008 and 2018.
Image result for teacher

Reflection: I don’t think I would be a teacher because it’s very hard. The frustration of being a teacher is not something I can handle. I think I would snap after one day of teaching and that’s not right for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment