Thursday, September 15, 2016

Student Success Statement #4

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad."

                                                                                                   -Abraham Lincoln
       What this quote means to me is that doing the right will make you feel good. But by doing  the wrong it will make you feel bad. It makes you feel good because by doing the right you feel better inside. Doing the wrong makes you feel bad because you know what you did was wrong. Say your mom says to be home right after school and you got there right on time, you feel good and you might get something out of it. If you go around 5 or 6 because you went to eat with your friends she will get mad and start picking you up from school. Plus, you feel bad inside and you regret what you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment